Sunday, July 8, 2007

New Releases, New Programs

Ok, im up late again working on a couple of programs.

I finished winLight 0.7 and almost finished Quick Google.

I started working on a couple of new programs too.

A program to make your alt key work like in the xfce system. hold alt and drag a windows to move it. Hold alt and right drag to resize. It has many other features. New release should be out later today.(after I get some sleep)

I also wrote a calculator add on for kiss. (which I just realized i haven't re released yet, because of a name conflict).

Im working on a program that will allow you to use a mouse combination to enter your password.

Working on a program to replicate the hot corners feature on mac.

Also working on a ebook reader.

Also working on a program to allow you to use the explorer bar as a dos command prompt.

I haven't started working on this, but I would like to add some kind of identifier for mDesktop, to show you what desktop you are on.

Well anyway, thats my daily update.

Im going to grab some z's.

No comments: